Cheap Dab Rigs: The Best Dab Rigs Under $100
So you’ve joined the movement, or you’re thinking about it? Yeah, the dabbing movement. Call it the butane hash oil train if you like. But you can’t deny that it’s a miraculous invention in every stoner’s world. Except you’re doubting the experts who say it’s a fantastic way of consuming marijuana, there’s no reason not to start. And you don’t need a fortune to get involved. There are cheap dab rigs – also called as oil or wax rigs – around for even under $100.
Yeah, you heard me right. But how did this whole craze start? And what’s dabbing?
A dab is actually a dose of concentrate oil or wax. And the dab rigs are the tools you need to inhale these vaporized concentrates. So you can say dabbing is the process of taking in a dab with a dab rig. Not clear enough? Dabs are made by getting the active constituents of cannabis or other dry herbs using solvents like butane or carbon dioxide.
The result? You’d get these sticky waxes or concentrate oils. What you get dabbing are the exact substances that keep you in the zone for longer.
Maybe you’re wondering, what other pros and cons dab rigs have? Let’s see them.
General Pros & Cons of Dab Rigs
- Convenience – If you don’t get a dab rig, it’s difficult enjoying those dabs. The dab rig takes charge of all the processes, yeah, the diffusion, percolation, filtration, you name it.
- Safety – You need to take it easy. You’re dealing with heat here, and fire too. You don’t want to get hurt, and dab rigs keep you safe.
- Style – There are many beautiful rig designs out there. You can place these boys in your room to show off to your friends. Trust me, it’s the perfect artwork.
- Accidents – While the dab rig does a good job at keeping you from all that heat, it can’t do anything about your external heat source. Yeah, your lighter. It’s not common but it could start a fire.
- Price – Though you can get cheap dab rigs online, they’re relatively more expensive than your homemade bongs.
The 11 Best Cheap Dab Rigs under $100
I said something about needing dab rigs to inhale your doses. And I have the very best for cheap. Check them out!
Trust me, if you’re looking to admiring a little work of art while taking a good hit, you can’t ignore this piece. That’s because the vapor bubbler is colorfully decorated on the bowl, foot rim, and the mouthpiece.
Shipping at 6.3 inches in height with very simplified return systems in place, it’s a rig you’d want to try out.
- Depending on the kind of stoner you are, you may find the glass a little too thin.
Seriously, go check it out. There’s nothing to lose on this one.
It comes with a slightly bent and bulgy mouthpiece. You may think this is an overkill but trust me, with all the stages involved before you get that powerful hit, it’s totally worth it.
It ships at 6 inches in height and is definitely a recycler oil rig worth looking at.
- Remember it’s a bit bent? Yeah, that’s what makes it stable. You don’t want your rig falling all the time. And you can use this black leaf piece in a lot of positions. So you’d stay flexible.
- It has a very comprehensive filtration system.
- The glass nail can only be heated on the top, so you don’t really have options for that.This rig has so many amazing features so for the price you’re getting this, it’s a steal.
Do you need invention? You have it. This is a scientific glass water pipe that comes with a honeycomb percolator and an 8-arm tree percolator. That’s the kind of combination you need if you’re looking for a smooth hit.
There’s an ice catcher that keeps your smoke cool, so tweak as much as you want.
And there’s also an 18mm male joint. There’s just no harm in checking this piece out.
- The straight glass in place makes the pipe easy to clean.
- The clear borosilicate glass is simply designed and heat resistant.
- There are different joints that provide support for the pipe, making it stable.
- The design creates a lot of stages for the concentrates to go through, so your journey to that smooth hit could take a little time.
This rig has tons of inbuilt features. Every stoner’s dream.
Not only you can get this cool dab rig for cheap. It’s portable as well!
Here are a few features you can expect from this wax rig (as some stoner’s call it).
- The bent neck prevents water from splashing.
- The flared mouthpiece fits perfectly into your mouth.
- The multi-slit perc keeps your smoke filtered.
- It’s quite difficult to clean. And you shouldn’t apply any force, except you want to get it broken.
You need to check out this 10-inch Dankstop piece. Apart from enjoying the sight of your smoke, you’re also allowed to choose an animal that sits inside. No, not the dull ones. The animals are beautiful to look at, you can trust Dankstop not to go wrong on colors.
The glass used for the bongs are clear with a little coloring around the base and mouthpiece. And those bongs ship with a 14mm male joint that’s supported by a firm Dewar’s joint.
There’s also a 14mm female angle cut dome.
And remember those beautiful animals? You can take your pick from an eagle, a turtle, a frog and a fish.
- The colored glass at the base and mouthpiece ends would leave you and even friends who don’t dab spellbound.
- The mouthpiece is flared so you can have this piece sitting comfortably in your mouth.
- The Honeycomb and Cross Perc perfectly handle all your diffusion and filtration needs so you get a smooth hit every time. Believe me, if you’ve tasted both worlds, then you’d know inhaling chaff is a waste of time.
- The bent neck makes the glass a bit difficult to clean. You’d eventually get it done but don’t be surprised if it takes more time than expected.
It’s sandblasted, what does that even mean? Well, that’s what’s responsible for the cleaned and patterned surface.
This rig sports a 10mm male joint and hey, no honeycomb this time, you get a stemline perc.
- The flared mouthpiece on this pipe comes combined with an airtight seal so that the glass that gets into your mouth has a design that keeps it in there. And you don’t want anything that’d ruin your flavor, so the seal gets the job done.
- The sidecar design acts as a splash guard and keeps the water in the pipe.
- There’s an inline percolator that has many slits to get your filtration done. Yeah, that’s why it’s called a stemline perc.
- The glass may be too thin for your liking. You should watch out so it doesn’t break under pressure cause it’s really fragile.
This top rated bong comes in a stemless design with an 18.8mm male joint, an 18.8mm female vapor bowl and hey, there’s a glass concentrate nail included in the pack.
There’s no carb hole though but let’s have a look at some other special features.
- The rig’s joints provide support for the body. There’s no surprise why this piece is so stable.
- You get to see a lot. There’s a clear glass with an 18.8mm female vapor dome so you’d catch those bubble movements.
- The red colored edges around the mouthpiece don’t mix with your flavor, they just give you a more beautiful view.
- There are no carb holes so you wouldn’t get the best filtration with this dab rig and yeah, you may waste some smoke.
With the specs on this pipe, it’s what you want when dabbing.
There’s also a 10mm female glass vapor dome included.
Let’s check out those special features of this micro oil rig.
- The smoke is filtered in both the diffuser and the recycler, so you wouldn’t have problems getting pure concentrates every time.
- There’s a bent mouthpiece. Do you have any ideas? Well, this means you can use this in different positions, so you relax while dabbing.
- There are a lot of chambers in this pipe. Call them reaction chambers if you like. Guess what, there’s a clear glass that lets you watch all that action.
- You can’t heat the glass nail from any other place except the top because the glass can expand from heat.
It ships at 9 inches tall and hey, there’s a lot of spinning action for you.
Trust me, the smoke still spins as you’re taking in that smooth hit.
- You shouldn’t get bruises around your mouth when using your rig. That’s why this pipe comes with a flared mouthpiece that makes it so comfortable when this piece is in your mouth.
- It comes with joints that provide support for both males and females.
- It has a straight neck and this makes it easy to clean.
- The straight neck comes with some issues also. It doesn’t do much of a good job keeping the water in the pipe. So don’t be surprised if you get water in your mouth while dabbing.
They’ve been dabbing for some time so they knew the kind of problems others faced and went into the factory to make this rig for dabs that was just a napkin sketch before now.
This piece ships at 8 inches long with a 3.5-inch base diameter. It also comes with a 14mm hollow stem titanium nail.
- It has a very simple design and can be used with those dab hits and even dry herbs too.
- The percolation process is so designed so your flavors don’t get ruined.
- If you don’t like the thick glass, you may have a few problems with this rig.
- It keeps your flavors consistent while you’re taking in those dabs.
- The design makes sure you don’t drink the water
- It’s a bit difficult to clean and you wouldn’t be able to take larger hits with this piece.
All stoners have different reasons for dabbing. But they all agree on one thing, they want to get the smooth hit that comes from the very active concentrates in a dab.
It’s 2017 and there are more advanced ways of extracting those powerful dab hits. So how should you take it in?
You need dab rigs. There are cheap dab rigs around that get the job done. In this post alone, you’d get eleven dab rigs under $100.
Check out all of them and note the features you’d want in a dab rig. Then go get one of them. Hey, maybe even two.
With these dab rigs, you wouldn’t be told, you’d get the experience!